Long term

Silver_Smile

OFC Regular
So I go online a lot for the chat portion of the site. I like exploring my sexuality, yet I have religious guilt for it. I was raised catholic so same sex stuff is taboo. I like sex chatting about it but I always ask for pics of bare legged celebrities to tease me with cause It's easier for me to explore when someone else shows it to me rather than me looking it up on my own. I also like to roleplay. I prefer to rp with people who use pics based on my character. I have no problem doing long term rp where I can be the same character each time if you want. I like working through personal stuff to regarding people I know or experiences I've had. Please message me if you're interested in either options.

So I go online a lot for the chat portion of the site. I like exploring my sexuality, yet I have religious guilt for it. I was raised catholic so same sex stuff is taboo. I like sex chatting about it but I always ask for pics of bare legged celebrities to tease me with cause It's easier for me to explore when someone else shows it to me rather than me looking it up on my own. I also like to roleplay. I prefer to rp with people who use pics based on my character. I have no problem doing long term rp where I can be the same character each time if you want. I like working through personal stuff to regarding people I know or experiences I've had. Please message me if you're interested in either options.
Yes i

Thanks for posting this. It helps me understand much better what you are posting in the main chat rooms about what you desire for your role plays and private chats. I've read them often and found them quite curious but this helps clear up a lot. I think I misunderstood you and I apologize for that.

Thanks for posting this. It helps me understand much better what you are posting in the main chat rooms about what you desire for your role plays and private chats. I've read them often and found them quite curious but this helps clear up a lot. I think I misunderstood you and I apologize for that.
Thanks for taking the time to write. Glad to have cleared things up I guess. Not sure what you misunderstood or thought but glad it seemingly helped.

Back