Princess_Spider-Fan Aug 21, 2026 Wouldn't it be fun if I just...died? I think so. Death looks so cool. I want to experience it!
Princess_Spider-Fan Aug 16, 2026 "In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
Princess_Spider-Fan Aug 14, 2026 My message has more green than the literal trailers for the fucking Green Lantern show
Princess_Spider-Fan Aug 3, 2026 Just so everyone knows...when I get "sick" I will be acting like a spoiled little princess who needs attention and pampering until I feel better. So get ready to see my bratty side lol
Just so everyone knows...when I get "sick" I will be acting like a spoiled little princess who needs attention and pampering until I feel better. So get ready to see my bratty side lol
Princess_Spider-Fan Aug 2, 2026 August 1st 1962 on the cover of the 15th issue of Amazing Fantasy published by Marvel Comics, Spider-Man made is debut. Happy Spider-Man Day!
August 1st 1962 on the cover of the 15th issue of Amazing Fantasy published by Marvel Comics, Spider-Man made is debut. Happy Spider-Man Day!
Princess_Spider-Fan Jul 22, 2026 Didn't get a chance to do this when it dropped because I was away...so here it is DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't get a chance to do this when it dropped because I was away...so here it is DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess_Spider-Fan Jul 22, 2026 Good news: I'm back from my one day trip Bad news: unfortunately I'm still alive

Reactions: Princess_Spider-Fan