Me

Lynnharrison

New Member
Hello everyone my name is Lynn, I’m 47 years old and I live in Watkinsville, Georgia. I have a full time job as a security guard, I have big tits and a very wet pussy! I love sex can’t seem to get enough
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4518.jpeg
    IMG_4518.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7366.jpeg
    IMG_7366.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7353.jpeg
    IMG_7353.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1671028203006669718.jpeg
    1671028203006669718.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6509.jpeg
    IMG_6509.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone my name is Lynn, I’m 47 years old and I live in Watkinsville, Georgia. I have a full time job as a security guard, I have big tits and a very wet pussy! I love sex can’t seem to get enough
I am a Senior Masturbator I've playing with my Dick, jacking off. Let's be sex text chat make your panties wet, my cock hard. DM me
 
I am a Senior Masturbator I've playing with my Dick, jacking off. Let's be sex text chat make your panties wet, my cock hard. DM me
Oh yeah? Jack off to those
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7525.jpeg
    IMG_7525.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7342.jpeg
    IMG_7342.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7343.jpeg
    IMG_7343.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7351.jpeg
    IMG_7351.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7348.jpeg
    IMG_7348.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7350.jpeg
    IMG_7350.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7345.jpeg
    IMG_7345.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7341.jpeg
    IMG_7341.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 5
Oh I will wet your panties for me. I will stroke for you, I hope we are friends, who will play together, might send pics if interested. I like yours my tongue gets hard want to spoon you,
Mmmmmmm BABY please come make my panties wet! Let me deep throat your hard cock and swallow your cum!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7525.jpeg
    IMG_7525.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7342.jpeg
    IMG_7342.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7351.jpeg
    IMG_7351.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7348.jpeg
    IMG_7348.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7343.jpeg
    IMG_7343.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7353.jpeg
    IMG_7353.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7350.jpeg
    IMG_7350.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh want to send you picks of my hard cock, roll over while I kiss and lick your ass, my cock so hard, feel my tongue licking feel it your pussy so hot, wet, I'm still licking your ass, now eat your wet pussy, oh my cock so hard, your so wet, sit on my face
 
Back
Top